Wednesday 30 January 2013

Neon and Monochrome at Fenwicks Bond Street

Everywhere I look right now I see neon and bold black and white and it is such a refreshing change from the Sale schemes! Here at Fenwicks Bond Street the team have gone for a 60's inspired psychedelic monochrome scheme with black and white patterns and shapes. The scheme is further highlighted by neon and colour pop clothing and accessories which are complimented by the black mannequins and white background/flooring. Although personally I feel the neon eyelashes were a little bit too far I see where they're going with it. My only regret when looking at the scheme is that they haven't put heels on every mannequin, no woman would wear flat shoes with these outfits plus the flats don't fit the shape of the mannequins foot anyway. But other than that it looks great. 








Fenwick: Bond Street, London

No comments:

Post a Comment